cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SKIPPING ISSUE - NowTV don't appear to be interested...

NowTV appear to be ignoring all posts relating to the skipping issue that is affecting so many customers. It has been going on for over a month with no indication as to when it will be fixed, other than "soon". This is appalling customer service.

I have just emailed a complaint to the CEO of Sky and suggest that others do the same:

[email removed]

I doubt he will respond personally, but the more emails that hit his inbox, the more chance that action will be taken.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ha! They blocked the email address, it is

<Email Removed>

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I've edited your post as it breaks our community guidelines in regards to posting email addresses on our community. 

As mentioned in my previous post, we understand your unhappy with the current situation and our teams are working hard to resolve this issue. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused, and I totally understand that this issue is very frustrating. 

We're working very hard to get an update released to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I'm sorry that we don't have a date set in stone for when this update will go live. 

Again, I can only apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No-one has asked for a date to be "set in stone", they have asked for an indication as to some sort of measure for "soon". Set a level of expectation, and then if you are not going to hit that date, then issue an update -  it gives an indication that action IS being taken. Ignoring messages increases frustration and builds the belief that NowTV don't care about their customers. It isn't rocket science.

As for the CEO's email address, it is in the public domain, a quick search on Google will show it, so why censor it?