cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Return NowTV box - Freeview issue

Dear Sir / Madam

I purchased the NowTV box with the understanding that it had a port for the aerial and an autotuner for Freeview. My previous housemate had a box and this came with it - together with the TV guide on the home screen enabling you to watch NowTV and Freeview with ease. 

Upon moving to a new residence I bought the NowTV Stick and then read via the various chats that the box was a better device as the chats / FAQs suggested there was a Freeview autotune with it. This was a big mistake. The box provides nothing more than the NowTV Stick - and I wish to return it immediately. It was a waste of money. The FAQs should have been better drafted to make this clear. The NowTV website is terrible. 

Please can you confirm the address and details for returning the NowTV Box. 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good luck with that! I have been trying to return my Smartstick for over 1 month now and I have still not been given an address. I have been sent to customer services and wasted phone calls which just cut me off because "they are only dealing with broadband issues at the current time". I have chatted with 4 different 'advisors' spending half an hour at a time typing out all my issues, for them to advise me to ring customer services! One gave me a link to a real NOWTV person - the link did not work!

I have spent hours and am no further forward. If you do happen to find an address could you please forward it to me?