cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

QVC NowTV Smart Box Deal with 3 month Entertainment Pass

Just flicking through the TV channels and noticed QVC shopping are offering a pretty decent deal on the NowTV Smart Box with a bundled 3 month Entertainment voucher In the box for £15 plus £5.95 pp (total delivered price £20.95).

Seems like a good deal to me if you after the smart box with the 3 months entertainment pass included.

It's definitely the smart box and not the cheaper std black box.

Here's the link from QVC website.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Now-TV-Smart-Box-Stream-TV-%26-Freeview-Channels-with-3-Month-Pass.product.5135... 

19 REPLIES 19
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Seems that John Lewis, AO.Com, Maplins and Sainsbury's have now joined the NowTV price battle Smiley Very Happy

No sign of Amazon yet joining the NowTV price war, wonder if they are keeping their powder dry for a future price battle Smiley Very Happy

It would interesting to know if these price reductions have been initiated by NowTV or the Retailers trying to price match each other.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like the NowTV website is offering similar Black Friday deals for both the smart boxes and std black boxes with the bundled vouchers similar to our Retailers posted on here Smiley Happy.

Happy Shopping Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Here's a photo screen shot of the NowTV website box voucher bundled deals if anybody is interested. 

Screenshot (67).png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Argos deal with some TV purchases get the smartbox with 3month entertainment and £5.49 sky store voucher for an additional £9.99 but my box seams to be faulty -tried everything over the past 2 hours, including using my neighbours wifi and stops working after the user agreement 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got this deal and I can confirm it is a smart box, it does have a three month entertainment pass and also includes the sky movie voucher for £5.49.

For new customers of QVC you can also get a £5 voucher for signing up which can be used against your purchase so all in it cost £15.95.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just picked up a NowTV Smart box with 3 month entertainment pass and Sky Store voucher in the box.

Taken advantage of my £4 spend over £30 coupon together with my £3 Tesco Clubcard voucher which would take the price down from the Black Friday offer of £20 to an amazing low price of £13 Smiley Happy

Been meaning to buy a spare NowTV smart box for a while now, where this new smart box will be kept as a back up should my older out of warranty smart box fails in the future Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like QVC has the smart box with the 3 month entertainment pass and sky store voucher back in stock at the same price sold previously Smiley Happy

http://www.qvcuk.com/Now-TV-Smart-Box-Stream-TV-&-Freeview-Channels-with-3-Month-Pass.product.513571...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just an heads up if anybody is looking for a NowTV smart box with a bundled 3 month entertainment voucher, then according to hotukdeals.com that B&M Stores are selling them for £24.99.

I don't know if it's store specific, so don't go making a special vist wasting time and fuel, but if you are passing a B&M Store and you are after a NowTV smart box then it might be worth popping into the store to check it out.

Looking on the web most other retailers at the moment are selling at SRP of £49.99.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Great find! 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thought i give this thread a bump before stock runs out.

IMO it's a bargain if you are on the lookout for the NowTV Smart box, where the 3 month entertainment voucher pass in the box alone works out cheaper than a monthly entertainment subscription of £7.99 over a three month period Smiley Happy