Highlighted
Elite 4

Re: QVC NowTV Smart Box Deal with 3 month Entertainment Pass

[ Edited ]

Looks like Currys have followed suit by dropping the price of the smart box with a bundled entertainment or move pass for £19.99.

Smart box with 3 month entertainment voucher 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-fu...

Smart box with 2 month cinema voucher

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-hd...

Elite 4

Argos have now followed suit (as expected) inline with Tesco's and Currys by dropping the price of the NowTV smart box and other NowTV boxes with the bundled voucher passes in the product range.

http://www.argos.co.uk/browse/technology/set-top-boxes-recorders-and-satellite/smart-tv-boxes/c:3022...

If you are after a std black box with a bundled 1 month sports pass then Argos Ebay Outlet is selling them for £19.99

Let the battle commence Smiley Very Happy 

Elite 4

Seems that John Lewis, AO.Com, Maplins and Sainsbury's have now joined the NowTV price battle Smiley Very Happy

No sign of Amazon yet joining the NowTV price war, wonder if they are keeping their powder dry for a future price battle Smiley Very Happy

It would interesting to know if these price reductions have been initiated by NowTV or the Retailers trying to price match each other.

Elite 4

Looks like the NowTV website is offering similar Black Friday deals for both the smart boxes and std black boxes with the bundled vouchers similar to our Retailers posted on here Smiley Happy.

Happy Shopping Smiley Happy

Elite 4

[ Edited ]

Here's a photo screen shot of the NowTV website box voucher bundled deals if anybody is interested. 

Screenshot (67).png

Occasional Poster

Argos deal with some TV purchases get the smartbox with 3month entertainment and £5.49 sky store voucher for an additional £9.99 but my box seams to be faulty -tried everything over the past 2 hours, including using my neighbours wifi and stops working after the user agreement 😡

First Poster

I got this deal and I can confirm it is a smart box, it does have a three month entertainment pass and also includes the sky movie voucher for £5.49.

For new customers of QVC you can also get a £5 voucher for signing up which can be used against your purchase so all in it cost £15.95.

Elite 4

Just picked up a NowTV Smart box with 3 month entertainment pass and Sky Store voucher in the box.

Taken advantage of my £4 spend over £30 coupon together with my £3 Tesco Clubcard voucher which would take the price down from the Black Friday offer of £20 to an amazing low price of £13 Smiley Happy

Been meaning to buy a spare NowTV smart box for a while now, where this new smart box will be kept as a back up should my older out of warranty smart box fails in the future Smiley Happy