cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems with setting up box and wont let me sign in

I have recently purchased the Now TV smart box and attempted to set it up last night.  It let me set up the box to my TV but it said that I had to create and account which I have done but it will not accept my card details. I tried numerous times and know I inputted my card details correctly. I can get past the sign in page because of this. Could anyone advise how to sort this. My SKY tv contract ends tomorrow so would like to get it set up asap.

Thanks Louise.

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I started signing up, but didn't finish

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and explain your issue to them.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers