cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pixelated picture

Every few minutes the picture on my Now TV app goes pixelated/grainy and it’s like watching a bad VHS from the 80’s. It lasts for a few mins and then clears before going pixelated again. Programmes are almost unwatchable. The app is on my LG smart TV and we have Now broadband. Can anyone help please?

The amount I pay Now for broadband, movies, entertainment etc is getting pricey and this poor picture quality is making me think about cancelling everything. That and the fact you can’t contact a human being or indeed anyone at Now to complain grr. 

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As a Broadband customer with a broadband problem, you can telephone them on the number they gave you.

Still, even in the middle of this pandemic.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't been given a number. I cannot find a phone number anywhere on the website to call them, just links to more articles!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

My Account/Broadband & Calls/Moving House. That’s the number you need. Even though you aren’t moving - it’s not specific to that, just the easiest place to find the number you need.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.