cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pile of crap

Nowtv happens to be even worse then freeview completely worthless they repeat every show daily sometimes twice in one day and thats not just one channel thats all of them and the only live ones they have is about 9 all playing crap no one to talk too and you know why that is cos they would be overwhelmed by complaints ###### @nowtv @shitnowtv

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User (not sure how you got away with that name!) But anyways Now TV's channels are the same as those on full Sky or Virgin. And yes even if you pay more (and get more channels) you will still get a lot of repeats!
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I suggest you single-handedly cancel your pass or passes then, after which your expenditure will match your valuation of the service you are getting.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.