cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pause not working/freezing on Gold

Anybody else having problems when using pause on Gold.......pause for a few minutes and it continues ok.....pause for 15 or so minutes and it wont continue,you have to press back button and go to live again

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have noticed this on several occasions. Obviously pressing the back button loses what's in the buffer. However, by chance I discovered that leaving it alone for long enough, the program started to play. I'll have to try again to be sure it can be replicated. It is a bit of a pain though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've found the same issue frequently on Sky Sorts. I pause the game, come back to it moments later and cannot resume! Extremely frustrating. I have to return to main menu and therefore lose where I paused from, rejoining the game live!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anybody else having problems when using pause on Gold.......pause for a few minutes and it continues ok.....pause for 15 or so minutes and it wont continue,you have to press back button and go to live again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you can let the buffer fill to the 30 min mark, the prog will automatically start to play again, from where it was paused.

A bit of a pain, but I have tried this multiple times and it works.