cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

POOR PICTURE QUALITY ON SKY SPORTS ONE

Hi 

I have been using Sky Sports Pass for around 3 months now. Over the last month though the picture is very pixelated and I am unable to watch any sports. I have tried all the options on the threads and nothing has worked. Can you advise me on what to do?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Join the list of people having same problem.....mine is on smart box and old black box.When i went on live chat i was given the normal 5h1te..... reset box/check internet/jump up & down/turn around etc to be told as smart box is less than 1 yr old it must be broken and to take back to tesco and refund/replace

Then when chat had ended informed via email that case was closed as it had been solved/sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was on live chat last night and the girl on the other end admitted they had a problem at thier end, she said it was a temporary problem I explained this has been going on for weeks and that the forum was full of people complaining about it. She tried to get me to do all the usual fixes but I said what's the point if as you said you have a problem. She then gave me a 1 month refund and escalated my problem to tech team. Let's all get on to them and demand a refund hit them in the pocket

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

For what its worth, the software update to my new 4K box received on Friday 26th Oct. brought with it a significant improvement in the pixelated display issues we've been having.

I managed to watch F1 quali on Saturday, the race on Sunday, and much more live coverage without any pixelation at all. A stunning difference over the previous weekend.

I've not seen anyone else reporting improvements, which I can't explain, but this update gets a thumbs up from me:

Version 8.1.3, build 4170-68