cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops something went wrong. We are working on it.

Hi guys,

I’m pretty new to NowTV, I get the above message when I click anything on my smart box...nothing is working! I was using my box before my internet was changed over from BT to NowTV (bundle package of internet and smart tv box) and all was fine, I have been away with work and since being away my NowTV internet go live date passed.

Once I got home today I set my new NowTV hub 2 up, then tried to connect my smart tv box...it wouldn’t connect. I had to reset to factory and connect/activate everything again and now I am getting “Oops something went wrong. We are working on it.” 

Any advice??

cheers,

rastell

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Just the NOW TV Box, every else connects fine? Try rebooting the Hub, and then when it's back up again do a forced software update on the NOW TV Box. Try a forced software update to see if it helps.

Press Home on the remote to take you to the home screen. Then do the following sequence on your remote quickly and smoothly
Home (x5) FF (x3) REW (x2)

If done correctly a Secret Screen will appear (if it doesn't, press Home to go back to the start and then try again). Choose Update software and allow it to run (even if it reports the same version as you already have).

If that doesn't help give the Broadband Team a ring, they should be quite keen to make sure you get the box working properly with the hub. You can find the telephone number for the Combo Team by going to your My Account > My Package page and looking in the moving home section.

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for for the info but no such luck!

FYI I got into the “secret screen” pressing Home (x5) FF (3) RW (3), I will contact the support team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

weve had this error message on mac for the last 2 months... unistalled did everthing humanly possible to fix it. Managed to get it working once but then went to use it again an hour later thinking we had fixed it and its the same message and wont let us get on just displays this on a constant. back to square one.

Very frustrating 

any suggestions now tv????