cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTvBox itv player mid episode start only

I'm trying to play an episode on the itv player through now TV box and everytime I go I to it it starts mid way through and although I can rewind it, when I press play it goes back to the middle of episode again...any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yep, I had the same problem, and it wasn't easy to shift. Try the following which seems to have worked for me.

1. On the Apps screen highlight the ITV Hub as if you are about to open it but instead of pressing OK to start the app, press * and choose remove channel.

2. Pull the power from the back of the box, wait 30 seconds and plug back in.

3. When your box is back up, go to the Channel Store and install the ITV Hub app again (you'll find it in the Featured section)

4. Open up the ITV Hub and if you are asked to enter postcode again go ahead and try playing the episode. If it doesn't ask you for postcode, go back to 1.

Hopefully that works for you too.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Is it just the one ep causing your problems, or everything?

If everything, try deleting the app and adding it again. If just one ep let us know which ep and date and we can see if it is affecting others as well or just you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, it's one episode...cold feet series 2 episode 3. Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yep, I had the same problem, and it wasn't easy to shift. Try the following which seems to have worked for me.

1. On the Apps screen highlight the ITV Hub as if you are about to open it but instead of pressing OK to start the app, press * and choose remove channel.

2. Pull the power from the back of the box, wait 30 seconds and plug back in.

3. When your box is back up, go to the Channel Store and install the ITV Hub app again (you'll find it in the Featured section)

4. Open up the ITV Hub and if you are asked to enter postcode again go ahead and try playing the episode. If it doesn't ask you for postcode, go back to 1.

Hopefully that works for you too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep that worked! Thank you! However did you work it out?! Took me ages of
rewinding, fast forwarding, playing different episodes before I gave up and
asked!

Happy viewing 😀
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries! Glad it worked for you! 🙂