cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick out of stock

Any idea when the stick is back in stock. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Why don't you pick up a NowTV stick from a local Retailer such has Currys, Argos, Major Supermarkets or online from places like Amazon etc ?

Any reason buying directly from the NowTV website shop (unless you after the stick without the bundled voucher) ?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Why don't you pick up a NowTV stick from a local Retailer such has Currys, Argos, Major Supermarkets or online from places like Amazon etc ?

Any reason buying directly from the NowTV website shop (unless you after the stick without the bundled voucher) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya, 

I have a voucher for a replacement stick as mine is faulty and so the code only works on the website. As I was told by the lady on chat. So is there any news on the date the sticks are going to become available on the website? 

X

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Ah that makes sense now, i didn't think of that, where i was wrongly assuming that you was looking to purchase a new stick and you wasn't waiting for a replacement under a warranty return or some sort of NowTV free stick promo offer.

Firstly see if by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments section whilst logged in here if there is any indication of delivery of your stick.

If there is no information given, then pop over to live chat to see if they can give you dates when the NowTV Stick will be back in stock.

To reach live chat, open the link below, select the most relevant or nearest topic, then once at the final step of the process scroll down towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the drop down arrow below Get in Touch.

Once you click the green drop drop arrow below Get in Touch hopefully the live chat button will appear on your screen to contact them.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im wanting to get a stick with the one month cinema pass so it needs to come from now tv website when will they be back in stock the live chat person wont /cant tell me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most shops seem out of stock too, or asking silly prices for them

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Having a quick look on the internet the best prices i could find from official NowTV Retailers are on the two links below.

Not sure about stock though, where both websites don't mention not in stock, so hopefully available to buy.

Maybe if Currys or Argos see the Asda deal they may or may not drop their price to match Asda ?

https://groceries.asda.com/product/media-streaming-freeview-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-1-month-entertainment-1-month-cinema-1-day-sport-pass/1000139603870

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/electrical/tv-and-accessories