cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv passes billed by Bt

I have the entertainment sky cinema sky sports and the boost passes billed by BT can I watch the entertainment sky sports and sky cinema passes on a now tv smart box

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can register six devices on your BT account, including NowTV Boxes & Sticks.

Have a read of this linked help article below, where there is one FAQ under the sub heading " Managing Devices ".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/bt-support 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The problem I’m having is that I took out the subscription for the Nowtv passes on my bt tv VIP Package only to find that the Nowtv passes I have which are the entertainment sky sports sky cinema and the boost passes. When I go to watch Nowtv sky sports pass I get device not registered and the rest of the Nowtv passes I have with BT I get the same thing. I phoned BT up told them of the problem I am having, they told me that I have exceeded my devices and I only have one box, on my Nowtv account I have only one device. Would you know what the problem might be

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not familiar with the BT TV account system, but according to the linked help guide that i posted you are entitled to six registered devices (even on a BT TV account).

I am guessing you have signed into the NowTV App under My Account on the App on your NowTV Box with the BT login details given to you by BT ?

You may be better off seeking help over on the BT TV Community Forum, where they have Moderators over there that can look into BT TV customers accounts in more detail.

Sorry i can't help, where i am a NowTV customer and don't use the BT TV service with their NowTV bolt on TV packages.

You could try NowTV live chat, but they may bounce you back to BT.