cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box keeps skipping back

The last few days when we are watching channel 5 on smart boxit randomly jumps back about 20 mins to parts we have already seen and have to fast forward to catch up. It happens on other channels but not as much. Brought a new smart box as we thought it could be that but happening on tge new one. Anyine k ow what it could be
181 REPLIES 181
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perhaps NOWTV could confirm when they will be issuing all those "Smart" box owners with a full refund for a product that is no longer fit for purpose after the 7.7.3 firmware change?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all!

This is currently being investigated by the technical team at NOWTV

Many Thanks

Naomi K 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is problem is a real pain. I've been in touch with the technology people for the past few weeks. I'm amazed that they directed me to take my box back and exchange it knowing all these issues are are software problems. Not on really guys.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There's another thread about this here https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Pause-Continue-watching-Fast-forward-Jumps-back-to-p...

I'm glad to see more people getting involved in this discussion having experienced the same issue, hopefully it means w can get something sorted soone. There's a clear issue, I originally mentioned it mid January and have got no where within the last few weeks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@NOWTV Support Team

I too am having this same issue. Its very hard to believe you are actually doing anything about this as your original recognition of the issues in this thread was back in November last year and 2 MONTHS on, you still have not done anything about it. Clearly you dont understand how frustrating it is and do not see it as an important enough problem.

I am positive that there will be more people than this who have this problem. Please sort it out. ASAP.

A very disgruntled customer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Terrible service. Roll on to when I cancel my contract. This has been happening to us for over a month and nothing has been done. Just told to keep checking back here and that the technical team are investigating it! Not a happy customer
Anonymous User
Not applicable

wrote:
Terrible service. Roll on to when I cancel my contract. This has been happening to us for over a month and nothing has been done. Just told to keep checking back here and that the technical team are investigating it! Not a happy customer

Cancel contract? There is no contract you just cancel renewal on your passes and stop watching. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same here, very annoying. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been experiencing the exact same for weeks. Now TV support, this isn't really on. People have suffering this for weeks/months and there's been precious little feedback on the issue even though it seems widespread. Not a good way to retain/attract customers. Is there an ETA on a fix?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After an over an hour on Live Chat I got told that it would be "soon", so I asked when; they said "there is no fix date as such" and "Cannot commit to any specific timeframe".