cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box keeps skipping back

The last few days when we are watching channel 5 on smart boxit randomly jumps back about 20 mins to parts we have already seen and have to fast forward to catch up. It happens on other channels but not as much. Brought a new smart box as we thought it could be that but happening on tge new one. Anyine k ow what it could be
181 REPLIES 181
Anonymous User
Not applicable

YX0084387632 - 5686A8387632

YX0067297651 - 568696297651

Anonymous User
Not applicable

some time. your a joke!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-Fwrote:

Hi All, 

We'd like to apologise for the issues you've encountered when viewing Freeview channels on our NOW TV Smart Box. Our technical teams have identified the cause and a fix for this issue. (included in a newer firmware release)

Currently, with the way we release Firmware updates this has been scheduled for some time in March, however we may be able to get you on the new release early!

In order for us to do this please leave a comment with your NOW TV Box Serial No and Device ID to find this info please please go to Settings > System > About. We’ll try and get the firmware added shortly for you. Once it’s done we’ll let you know.

Thanks,

Karl

NOW TV Team

Device: 56866A358660

Serial number: YX00A6358660

Anonymous User
Not applicable

that's it. i have 4 smart boxes and they are all the same now. As of this evening they got worse. the boxes are now completely unless. Totally unusable now. My boxes have all been put in the bin this evening. My bank card has been cancelled now. Unless i use now tv on my phone now tv simply does not work anymore. I do have a roku stick but i refuse to use the now tv app because of all this. i now have to go to argos tomorrow to get a free view box to pick up my freeview channels. Im in a now tv combo contract and i wont be paying anything for pulling out early thats a fact. I cant believe your not planing to sort this until march you simply do not care do you. i will never in my life use now tv or sky again. its a free view box and netflix on my roku stick from now on. now tv use are usless, you are gone forever 

@Anonymous Userwrote:

@Karl-Fwrote:

Hi All, 

We'd like to apologise for the issues you've encountered when viewing Freeview channels on our NOW TV Smart Box. Our technical teams have identified the cause and a fix for this issue. (included in a newer firmware release)

Currently, with the way we release Firmware updates this has been scheduled for some time in March, however we may be able to get you on the new release early!

In order for us to do this please leave a comment with your NOW TV Box Serial No and Device ID to find this info please please go to Settings > System > About. We’ll try and get the firmware added shortly for you. Once it’s done we’ll let you know.

Thanks,

Karl

NOW TV Team

Device: 56866A358660

Serial number: YX00A6358660

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Serial no YX007L569201

Device ID 5686A7569201

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Model 4500SK

Serial number: YX001E657933

Device ID: 5686A1657933

Please send fix ASAP as driving us nuts here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Serial number YX00C8806416

device id 56873C806416

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device 568667148789

Serial no. YX007T148789

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device ID: 5686C8529900

Serial number: YX008E529900

This has been driving me mad for weeks and doesnt even wait for me to touch the remote before just randomly rewinding.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Serial Number: YX00CN167837

Device ID: 56865C167837

Would be great to have this skipping fixed! 

Thanks