cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now smart box

Hello everyone 

can someone help me out with my boxes,I have 2 boxes with pink logo and one with a blue logo,I’ve just arrived home from a trip and powered all my electronics on and have notice the 2 pink logo boxes appear different than my blue logo one does anyone know how to get them all back to the same??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV haven't committed to a set date, but i would have thought it would be sooner rather than later.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have started to rollout a new look home screen layout, where the NowTV 4K boxes, second generation black boxes and NowTV Stick have already had the update.

The NowTV Freeview Smart Box rollout of the new home screen page has been delayed slightly (have a read of this post of mine in this linked thread below asking a similar question).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/New-device/m-p/538360#M7830 

Unfortunately there is no way to roll back the software update on the NowTV 4K Smart Boxes (unless NowTV decides too).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for the reply,I was starting to think maybe something was wrong my box,do you think maybe September then for the blue logo box?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV haven't committed to a set date, but i would have thought it would be sooner rather than later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone any idea when the freeview box will get the new ui update