cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv box and Now TV Smart box

Hi,

I am fairly new to Now TV boxes. We have a Now Tv box we just use for Sports in the lounge plus we have a freesat box, we are planning on buying a smart box to go in the Kitchen as we don't have an aerial so want to get the freeview channels. As this is a seperate box to the Now TV box in the lounge am I under the impression if I want Sports on the New Smart box in the Kitchen I will need to buy a sports Pass as well as buying a Sports pass for the box that is in the lounge? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can have up to four devices registered to your account to watch your passes on. Check your My Account > Manage Devices page

https://account.nowtv.com/device-management

If there's a spare slot there then when you buy a new Smart Box just log in with the same username and password and you can watch your sports on there as well as your current box.

PS the Smart NOW TV box does have a Freeview tuner built in but you would still need an aerial to connect to it, eg external roof aerial or indoor aerial. If you don't connect an aerial to it you just get the same services as the normal black NOW TV box.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can have up to four devices registered to your account to watch your passes on. Check your My Account > Manage Devices page

https://account.nowtv.com/device-management

If there's a spare slot there then when you buy a new Smart Box just log in with the same username and password and you can watch your sports on there as well as your current box.

PS the Smart NOW TV box does have a Freeview tuner built in but you would still need an aerial to connect to it, eg external roof aerial or indoor aerial. If you don't connect an aerial to it you just get the same services as the normal black NOW TV box.