cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv Smart box 1 month free

A week ago I brought a Now Tv Smart Box, it says that I get 1 month free Sky Cinema, Entertainment and Kids pass and a day pass for sky sports. On the box it sys that the free passes will automatically set up during set up of the box, however this did not happen as there were no free passes on my account at the time, I checked on another device but again there were no passes. 

I did however see 1 weeks free trails and assumed that the monthly passes may appear once the trails have ended, so I started the trails. The trails have now ended and there is still no sign of the monthly passes. Please help

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly i am assuming you have setup and activated your new nowtv smart box ?

What i would double check is the email address or username that you used on the new box, just in case you used a different account.

You can do this by going into the NowTV App on the box and under the My Account section it should show your login details and any passes activated.

Then with these details above log in on here and go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and see if any passes are activated (click the down arrow underneath each pass to expand the on screen information).

If there is nothing showing see if there is a link towards the top of the screen page saying Vouchers Waiting for You.

If no joy, then pop over to live chat for assistance & help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps

Thanks for your reply,

I have double checked and I can confirm that I am using the same email address on both the box and my laptop.

I expanded all the boxes and there is no mention of the 1 month passes to be found and I do not have a 'vouchers waiting for you' button at the top.

I've attempted to use the live chat but the bot does not give me any suitable options for this specific issue and when i type any keywords they don't seem to help either.

Is there any way i could contact someone that could put these passes on my account or something similar. 

Thanks for the help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Bot is just an automatic bit of software that assists customers in the Help Centre section of their website to find a related help articles more quickly and is not their live chat service.

This article explains how to contact NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now-tv 

Personally i think the live Bot just confuses matters.

Anyway to reach live chat open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

If live chat doesn't open for you, then try a different internet browser (MS Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers