cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv Cinema Pass

Dear All,

I have recently applied a Now TV pass.Upon trying to watch a movie, it says I need to apply a voucher, or start my 14 day trial.I thought this would work as I used a voucher.

Many thanks.
9 REPLIES 9
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello, are you logged into the correct account? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you go to the NowTV website with your internet browser and click on My Account  > My Passes does it show the voucher added to your cinema pass ?

If so, make sure that you are logged in to your playback devices with the same username / email address that you used checking that the voucher was applied on the website.

Should there be no voucher shown under My Passes try adding the voucher code once again to your account (where I am assuming you only have one NowTV account).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pardon my ignorance, it's my first time.I will try what was recommended. Thankyou for advice peeps.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, is a voucher and pass not the same thing?!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

A voucher is normally a code that you apply to your account and come in various guises such as scratch cards, gift cards or promotional codes etc which extends the duration offer of your passes.

When you go to the NowTV website with your internet browser and sign in with your NowTV account what does your cinema pass show under My Account > My Passes ?

Here's an example showing my entertainment pass with a voucher on my account.

Capture.PNG

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, it shows a now tv cinema pass which shows valid until April. When trying to watch a film, it says add voucher?When adding the pass, it worked fine.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using to watch your cinema pass ?

Have you tried signing out of your playback device, then log back in with the username / email and password that you checked your cinema pass on the nowtv website ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a Now tv box on a Samsung HD TV. Do you have to use the free trial first or something and then is it added onto the two weeks?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are seeing that you have a cinema pass active when going to the NowTV internet website which expires in April and when you go into the NowTV box NowTV App under My Account (towards the bottom left hand side of your TV screen) and it says start a 14 day free cinema trial rather then saying Sky Cinema Month Pass Active.

Then it sounds to me that you are logged into the box with the wrong nowtv account details.

The only thing i could suggest is to factory reset the box once again and then re enter the same account details when setting up the box once again from scratch that you used checking that you cinema pass was valid until April 2018 on the nowtv website.

Here some info how to factory reset the nowtv box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-tv-box

Or alternatively you could try nowtv live chat to see if they can help you further (click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/