cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv Boost

I have been thinking of trying the Now Tv Boost as I have been offered it for £1 a month for 6 months, When reading about it there is an explanation saying sports now showing at 50 frames a second EXCEPT on LG  Tv’s

Does this mean LG smart Tv’s as my Tv is LG but not a smart version I get Now Tv through the latest 4K Box and was wondering if I would still be able to benefit from getting the boost on my LG Tv.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been thinking of trying the Now Tv Boost as I have been offered it for £1 a month for 6 months, When reading about it there is an explanation saying sports now showing at 50 frames a second EXCEPT on LG  Tv’s

Does this mean LG smart Tv’s as my Tv is LG but not a smart version I get Now Tv through the latest 4K Box and was wondering if I would still be able to benefit from getting the boost on my LG Tv.

Hi @Anonymous User 

yes, that does mean LG Smart TVs, but if you have a now TV device connected to your TV (with the exception of the white box) , then you should definitely be able to get sky sports in 50 FPS and the other benefits of boost

Do bear in mind though that currently only two of the sports channels support 50 FPS. If I remember correctly . I think that's sky sports main event and sky sports Premier league

Below are some more devices that should allow you to get 50 FPS sports

• PlayStation four
  • Roku express or Roku streaming stick plus 
  • Samsung smart TVs from 2015 onwards running Tarzan os

have a read of the help articles I've link below. It should give you a better idea of how things work

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-tv-boost

Hope this helps😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

yes, that does mean LG Smart TVs, but if you have a now TV device connected to your TV (with the exception of the white box) , then you should definitely be able to get sky sports in 50 FPS and the other benefits of boost

Do bear in mind though that currently only two of the sports channels support 50 FPS. If I remember correctly . I think that's sky sports main event and sky sports Premier league

Below are some more devices that should allow you to get 50 FPS sports

• PlayStation four
  • Roku express or Roku streaming stick plus 
  • Samsung smart TVs from 2015 onwards running Tarzan os

have a read of the help articles I've link below. It should give you a better idea of how things work

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-tv-boost

Hope this helps😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6 @Thank you for your quick reply, I will give the boost a try now then as it’s being offered to me at a good price.

nickmorc
Expert 2

How did you get it offered for £1.00 a month ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@nickmorc  I had link sent to me for £1 per month and offer was to be taken up by 12 march , when I tried to get the offer I was told this offer has now finished , so could not take it up .So don't know why I was told I had until march to accept it .