cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Smart Box

was wondering what happend to the Smart TV box i can no longer find it on the now tv site

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do you mean to buy? It's probably out of stock.  If you mean forum, they had a rearrange which means things aren't where they were. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do you mean to buy? It's probably out of stock.  If you mean forum, they had a rearrange which means things aren't where they were. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

meant buy

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

meant buy

It's been discontinued @Anonymous User 

In favour of the NOW TV Smart Stick

superglo2012
Scholar 3

The smart stick gets very hot I returned mine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the smart boxes are bad for getting hot too

superglo2012
Scholar 3

HI 

I purchased mine from currys and argos it is faster than the 6 year old roku I was using you can also get freeview but I already have that on tv, no netflix you do get a few apps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • I have bought an entertainment pass and broadband but expected a set top box because i have no smart tv.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Its been many years since NOW handed out a device to use to stream their service. In fact they have stopped manufacturing their own devices.

Since you took out memberships without a compatible device, I would strongly recommend you picking up an Amazon fire stick or Roku stick from the shops or Amazon for fast delivery. See this link for supported devices.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

The ONLY company’s that would supply a device to watch NOW content with their broadband is BT and Talk Talk.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for that. I’m not a techy person so didn’t realise it was going to be so complicated lol.
I have just been looking at amazon firesticks so will go with your advice and buy today.
Thanks once agai for your help.