cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Smart Box not responding after episode/movie ends

hi all,

Facing a problem with the Smart TV box (not remote) ever since purchasing. After an episode/movie ends, it just does not respond to any selection to play the next episode or movie. I have to go back to Home page or Sky movies for a second and get back to Now TV and start over. It's not the NowTV remote because I can see the box light flicker in response and even a mobile app for Roku remotes gives the same result. Have tried restarting after disconnecting completely a few times. Appreciate any solution from the community of helpdesk. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User have you tried doing a full reboot.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I get this aswell, I have done a full reboot. It has been happening for a while (just put up with it) but getting on my nerves when binging on GoT.

Darren

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...Facing a problem with the Smart TV box (not remote) ever since purchasing. After an episode/movie ends, it just does not respond to any selection to play the next episode or movie.

Hi @Anonymous User,

Out of interest.... Who's your ISP?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mine is Virgin Media.