cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Smart Box NowTV App after Update

Hi,

My now Tv app has stopped working after last nights update. I can’t load the app, or any movie/entertainment channels. It only shows the loading screen with the four rotating dots until I crashes. All other apps work and the internet connection is excellent. I’ve tried every reboot including back to factory settings and I’ve done the remote thing (5xHome, 3xRewind, 2xFast forward).

Any other suggestions would be welcome, I mainly want to find out if anyone else is suffering with the issue?

Mike
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not familiar with the Talk Talk Routers, where my ISP is BT.

I would still try powering off your router for say 20 minutes, just to see if there is any difference how the nowtv app performs (even though your other Apps on the box are working).

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am on TalkTalk and also having this issue as of Friday 23/03/2018
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D any chance this thread could be brought to the attention of the tech team to see if there's a possible wider issue with NOW TV and TalkTalk ISP customers occurring? Any updates or info you can get would be useful. Thanks! 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Tony-D any chance this thread could be brought to the attention of the tech team to see if there's a possible wider issue with NOW TV and TalkTalk ISP customers occurring? Any updates or info you can get would be useful. Thanks! 

Yes, of course @Andy sorry i haven't responded i have been extremely busy with other issues recently but i'll get this raised off asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having same problem.  Now tv app stopped loading after 14/3/18   also BBC iplayer has only worked a couple of time since i got smart box in January.   Live chatted and went through all soft and hard resets , sent out a new smart box only to find same problem.   My ISP is also TalkTalk - going to try ethernet cable to see if that helps,  extemely frustrating , i hope this is sorted by Now TV soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Is there any update on this, as it's very very frustrating 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-Dwrote:

@Andywrote:

Yes, of course @Andy sorry i haven't responded i have been extremely busy with other issues recently but i'll get this raised off asap.

Hi Tony

Is there any update on this, it's been over a week now

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Tony-Dwrote:

@Andywrote:

Hi Tony

Hi @Anonymous User It's a very small hanfull of Talk Talk users having this issue and the team are aware. There's working behind the scenes trying to get this sorted properly and isolating the problem regardng with Talk Talk service only. I'll hopefully have an update tomorrrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tony

Can you find out what's going on.  This has been a couple of weeks now and i'm still paying for all of my subscriptions, but not receiving any service.  My Now TV Smart box is just over a year old so I would be very surprised if there was an issue with that.

If this continues will Talk Talk customers be getting a refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous Userwrote:

@Tony-Dwrote:

@Andywrote:

Hi Tony

Hi @Anonymous User It's a very small hanfull of Talk Talk users having this issue and the team are aware. There's working behind the scenes trying to get this sorted properly and isolating the problem regardng with Talk Talk service only. I'll hopefully have an update tomorrrow.

@Anonymous User@Tony-D This problem hasn't been resolved.  My NowTV box still won't connect.  Please can someone take a look at this, as i'm paying for a service that I cannot use 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm with Talk Talk and experiencing the same problem.  Has the Tech Team been able to find out anything as this is very frustrating Smiley Sad