cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Smart Box HD Channels

It would be good if the HD channels were at the top of the channel list. Maybe a "channel reorder" function could be added using the star key as with re-ordering apps?

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  you are not first to mention making channels easier to reach by one means or another and I doubt you will be the last.  I tend not to use the HD channels myself with on the smart box or my TiVo as they don't have all my regional content which is rather annoying.  The star button is already used for switching subtitles on and off so I doubt they will change that.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is an easy way to do this. In the TV Guide there is a tab for Free-to-air, NOW TV, RADIO. There could be 4 tabs:

Free-to-air SD, Free-to-air HD, NOW TV, RADIO

🙂

mark_suff
Expert

@Anonymous User If you go to this section on the boards http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/idb-p/My_Ideas  you can suggest ideas if they get enough interest they may include it in the future it has happened with a few. 

Mark. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Now TV Smart Box uses standard Freeview channel numbering and Freeview insists on placing HD channels from channel 101 - blame them for their stupidity in not changing this since HD launched - it isn't this boxes fault.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you're quite right @Anonymous User - it's not the boxes fault. However it's not hard either for NowTV to make the channels more 'navigation friendly' either by adding 'favourite channels' functionality or by making a 'HD' category.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know it's the internet and everyone moans but I'm not moaning. Just suggesting. very aggressive tone there bud