Hi

Just to confirm i have just tried the spitter option and worked great for me

thanks

alan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Weak Freeview Channels

Hi all,

There was a software update earlier this week that should help with the Freeview Signal dropping out.

Thanks

Andy

jobbie8
Scholar

Re: Weak Freeview Channels

Thanks for letting us know @Anonymous User
0 Thanks
soulfool74
Scholar

Freeview channels dissapeared

Hi , strange thing happened , freeview channel have disappeared from my smart box , I can't even see the option to watch freeview , completely gone , menu and all , will let me scan for channels and finds channels but then no where to watch them , any help

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Freeview channels dissapeared

@soulfool74

That's a strange one. If you haven't already I'd suggest doing a factory reset of the box, this will also force the software to be downloaded again. You'll find the option under Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Factory Reset (and then enter the code shown on screen to confirm). You'll need to set up the wifi/Ethernet, enter your NOW TV details and do a scan again as part of the process.

soulfool74
Scholar

Agreed it's strange , that did the trick though

Thanks for taking the time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have lost my free view channels on my smart box, having read your forum I completed 2 factory resets and searched for channels but still no luck. Any other ideas?

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The above poster couldn't get to the Freeview channels as the menu sections on the homescreen had disappeared. Is this the issue you are having, or is it that you can see the Freeview channels listed but none of them are working (all blank picture)? If it's the latter, then it sounds obvious but can you check the aerial connection to the back of the box and make sure it is secure, and if possible check the aerial connection direct into a TV to see if it can pick up the Freeview channels from the aerial correctly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help Andy, I can go to home and channels but all bbc live channels have gone, all HD and radio stations except 2 have disappeared I have itv and 10 others left that's it. Now TVs channels all seem fine,