cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Smart Box - Freeview channels missing

I set up my box today and noticed in the Freeview section that BBC 1 and 2 are missing - the channels start with ITV. Scrolling through, I found BBC 1 HD and BBC 2 HD located after the Horror channel. 

Ideally I'd like to have BBC 1 and 2 at the top of the EPG. Better still I'd like my regional BBC 1 and BBC 2 HD at the top of the EPG. 

I can't see my local station or the non-HD versions listed anywhere in the channels found.

This box is replacing a BT YouView box which picked up the above missing channels.

Any ideas please?

146 REPLIES 146

It's just a simple 2 way coax splitter actually, but splitting the input signal weakens it enough such that the smart box seems to ignore the "rogue" multiplexes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Just to confirm i have just tried the spitter option and worked great for me

thanks

alan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

There was a software update earlier this week that should help with the Freeview Signal dropping out.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for that.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
@dr_necessitor your solution worked a treat. No more 'drifting' to the weaker channels.
Thanks again.

@Anonymous User wrote:
@dr_necessitor your solution worked a treat. No more 'drifting' to the weaker channels.
Thanks again.

@Anonymous User Top tip eh?! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User Hit the following buttons...

Home Home Home Home Up Right Down Up Left Right

Takes you to the tuner menu.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Has NOW tv team added a way to delete channels from smart box or can't at moment.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Has NOW tv team added a way to delete channels from smart box or can't at moment.

@Anonymous User Not yet