cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Smart Box Dead after 3 months

I ordered the smart box in late August and it is no longer working, Box won't boot-up despite  LED at the front being on. I've checked connections and batteries but the box just isn't responding. 

I ordered it from Amazon, can I get a refund or exchange via the Now TV site as the warranty in the box is for 1 year, but just says check the NOW TV website. There is no information on how to sort it on the site I can see?

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried a hard reset of the box to see if that helps, there's a small reset button on the bottom of the box, try pushing it for a couple of minutes to see if it helps. If it doesn't try doing the same but this time hold the button in for a count of 40 seconds before releasing, you'll need something like a pen lid to do this as the button is difficult to press.

If the LED flashes each time you press a button on the remote, try a different HDMI cable and/or a different HDMI port on the TV to see if that helps. 

If not you'll need to get back in touch with Amazon to arrange for a warranty repair or replacement as they are responsible for organising this.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Return-my-NOW-TV-Box

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I ordered it from Amazon, can I get a refund or exchange via the Now TV site as the warranty in the box is for 1 year, but just says check the NOW TV website. There is no information on how to sort it on the site I can see?

Hi @Anonymous User,

As @Andy has already mentioned, if it turns out that your box is faulty, you'll have contact Amazon (your place of purchase) for a refund/exchange. All of which is in accordance with the 'Sales of Goods Act'...

Cheers  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

I will email you in regards to your issue very shortly.

Cheers,

Birgit