cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No TV channels

I have lost all the menu options except My apps, App store & Settings. Home and live tv options have all disappeared. I have unplugged it, checked my connection, checked for system updates, rescanned for TV channels and finally did a factory reset. Still nothing and after the factory reset I no longer have the option to scan for TV channels

Please help

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! I think Now TV are aware of the issues.. 

"We're aware of an issue that may be affecting all customers trying to launch the NOW TV app on NOW TV Devices. Please scan for a system update on your device or reset your box which will resolve the issue"

However they have not informed us of what to do if that does not resolve the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done a system update and restart about 5 times and nothing!!!  

and cannot get any answers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

have just fixed mine.

have to do a hard reset on bottom of box is a button under rubber is reset button marked on there.

hold for thirty seconds and you will have to set whole box as if new there is no way round it.

i even tried secret menu and force update does not work.

so in nutshell full factory reset update everything apps etc

reconnect back upto your wifi.

and all tv guides and other bits come backup

and will need to do all other stuff as if new out the box

what a pile of horses poo

RoyB
Legend

This is all part of the rebranding to the more accurate name of NotNowTV 😜

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I gave up and went out for a few hours, came back and it was working again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, hard reset and still can't scan for channels. Broadband still dips in and out after an engineer came out. When eventually found a number to call (Only internet mind not tv) it doubled my phone bill. Rubbish service all round, if channels not sorted by end of week and looking i'm cancelling the lot.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Calls to NowTV Broadband support from the landline on your account are free, and the number should be under My Account/Orders & appointments,

So I don’t know why this doubled your phone bill, unless you fell foul on one of those premium line scams?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.