Anonymous User
Not applicable

New software update

I've just had a new software to 8.0.3.4218
Anyone know what this has done??
56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want Netflix software update on my now tv box ant dont want to buy a new 4k nowtv box 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Netflix App is available on all nowtv boxes and stick, apart from the old white nowtv boxes which i can't see happening to be honest due to the nowtv white box hasn't got the processing power to run power hungry Apps like Netflix etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when a new software update will be coming. I will like the Spotify app to be relaunched and bug fixes to be fixed. There a bug when you watch Freeview HD channels as it freeze for about 20 to 30 seconds then it decides to restart the machine at times. I have Freeview HD Now Tv Smart Box 1st generation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had an software update on 22nd January 2019. The latest update seem to be an bug fix update. It’s from 8.1.3 beta 4170 to 8.1.3 bata 4185.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any new software update coming up for 1080p streams for now tv passes streaming.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any new software update coming up for 1080p streams for now tv passes streaming.

I wouldn't hold my breath. It's now well into 2019 and 1080p was PROMISED for 2018 Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see Spotify returning and sky sports red button service to launch in the next software update on now tv smart boxes with Freeview and 4K boxes. and the black boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A software update is needed for now tv smart boxes with freeview as the current verison 8.1.3 beta 4185 has bug. When you are watching now tv any channels and you want to change the channels to watch something else is say to you do not have anuff data to change it and it does not change to channels. Instead I have to press the back button and into any pass for browsing and go back a few second later and press you are watching and it work but that pain to do every single to time just to change channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the latest software version on now tv smart stick as apparently it was updated on 1st April 2019 but box version wasn’t updated that stuck on 8.1,3 beta 4185 which is buggy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news regarding a software update for now tv smart  box with freeview as it been stuck version 8.1.3 beta 4185 since 22nd January 2019 that over 6 months without a single update.