cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New setup

I have Now setup using my by box and want to set up on my JVC TV in another's Room. Anyone know if this is possible,? I have a Chromecast but would I be better getting another box or would this mean that I have to pay twice. Sorry to sound stupid but complete novice as always used Virgin before. Any help appreciated. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can have a maximum of six registered devices on your account with two NowTV streams at the same time, so there is no need to pay twice (just log in with your existing account details on your six devices)

With regards to using your Chromecast on the second television then this is possible (where i am assuming you only own one Chromecast and would mean moving it from TV to TV by plugging it in the TV's HDMI sockets which is a pain) or you can just use a second NowTV box or stick on the other television in a different room.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Missed the bit that you already have a NowTV box on your first TV, then if you are happy to move the Chromecast into the other room on the second TV, then the Chromecast would be fine when using your smartphone NowTV App with it.

I am more old school and prefer a streaming box or stick with a good old fashioned remote controller.