cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need Help

@schnapps I was dizzy24 on trial but for strange reason my now tv account is blocked how been hacked so will I lose being on trial ??
6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you say blocked or hacked, due you mean that somebody else has got hold of your nowtv username or account details ?

Or are you getting a message or error code on your TV screen when using your nowtv devices ?

With regards to the trial, (i might be wrong) but the trial app is sent to the smart box serial number rather than the nowtv username ?

Edit - I would send a PM to Karl and Natalie to see if they can help and provide you further assistance ?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you look into this?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When try login says wrong password and when reset password gives me telephone number to call but not worried just use this account because asked some on live chat they was nice to give me some passes
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unless you have signed up to the Combo there is no telephone number. You are wise to have set up a new account. The Now team ( @Anonymous User please help) can probably rectify this for you. They don't get in until 10. Can you wait until then. I am guessing Andy will be first in tomorrow.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just pm now tv trial team ask them if can be added back to trial with this forum name but thanks all for your help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone know when @Karl-F or @Anonymous User from are available on here how I have last few days PM them both not had reply.