cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV TAKING THE P***

IT IS NOW 72 BLOODY HOURS SINCE MY NOW TV APP STOPPED WORKING, I HAVE 'LIVE CHATTED' WITH 7 PEOPLE, I WAS TOLD 6.5 HOURS AGO THAT A 'HIGHER TECH' WOULD EMAIL ME AND SORT IT OUT, I DID 5 FACTORY RESETS BEFORE GETTING THE SMART BOX (BLACK) CHANGED AT TESCO, I HAVE DONE 3 FACTORY RESETS ON THE BOX I NOW HAVE, I HAVE DONE THE 'PRESS THIS, PRESS THAT' LARK AND STILL NOTHING, NOW TV'S CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE TREATING ME LIKE A C**T AND I AM SICK OF IT, I AM THINKING OF PUTTING IN A COMPLAINT TO THE OMBUDSMAN OVERSEEING THESE ISSUES, I AM SO F***ING ANGRY

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User by factory reset do you mean from the menu in the box or did you press the button on the bottom of the box for about 30 seconds?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have actually done both the button reset AND the menu reset and it still does not work
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have actually done both the button reset AND the menu reset and it still does not work

@Anonymous User It usually takes 24 hours or so once a case has been transferred to a Tier 2 tech team. When you changed your box at tesco did it still not work after that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tony-D

No, even changing the box had made no difference, I found out that many others have had/are having the same issue, Now TV have obviously known about the problem for some time, they MUST know how to solve it by now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had wxactly the same problem , Now tv app stopped loading last week , after 'live chatting' a new box was ordered and i received yesterday,   exact same issue,  more 'live chatting' factory resetting, pressing buttons etc. to no avail --  im beginning to presume they do not have a soultion to this problem ???  extremely fustrating !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, have purchased new box, tried all of the tweaks posted by other community members. Still no Now TV app!! What the hell is going on?!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What’s going on is NOWTV is the worst service provider out there!