cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Smart Box ( NOW TV PROJECTOR SMART BOX )

I have had an idea of a new NOW TV SMART BOX! You could designe a new NOW TV Smart Box: NOW TV PROJECTOR SMART BOX! It would be the same size, but a bit thinker, to fit the lens! It would also have the same features, as an normal NOW TV BOX, you would be able to take this device anywhere you go, as it is small and compact and portable, so you will never miss out on your programmes agan! You can have a choice to plug it into your TV or connect it to you computer or laptop, it would also be WI-FI Compactable!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi TW-Hub

You may not know this but all Now TV devices are designed, produced and manufactured by Roku and so if Roku don't make it then Now TV will not have it.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi TW-Hub

You may not know this but all Now TV devices are designed, produced and manufactured by Roku and so if Roku don't make it then Now TV will not have it.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you can send me a link for the produced and manufactured of Roku, I will ask them and send the a message! About the ideas, that I have!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just type 'Roku' into Google. It's that simple.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again TW-Hub

Roku is a US company and may not want ideas from the outside of the Atlantic but you are welcome to try.

Here is the company's URL:-

https://www.roku.com/en-gb/about/company

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone see the mass appeal in such a device? I can't!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Robert

I would guess that anyone that wants a projector already has one because you can already plug a Now TV or Roku device into a projector, they have HDMI sockets.

As for making a Roku or Now TV branded projector, well, I don't believe they are in that market area/segment and probably never will be.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed @ukbobboy