cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Box email to existing customer

Hello - looking fr some help - I have Now TV which I watch through Apple TV - I've received an email offering me a free box - see below

Is this a scam? Reluctant to click on a link just on case! - the sender is missioncontrol at messagenowtv.com

That's right, we said free. 

With a box you can share those 'Did you just see that?' & 'OMG did she just say that?' moments with your friends and family, for no extra cost! 

To redeem your free box: 

1. Click 'Get your box' 

2. Sign in at the top of the page 

3. Checkout! 

Big moments deserve the big screen.

Get your box

Need more convincing?

Simple setup, catch up TV, sleek small size

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Clicking on the opening post brings me to what definitely looks like a legit NowTV page. Hopefully we will get proper confirmation of this offer soon.

PS, I didn't enter my details on the page I opened. I only went to it to see if I thought it was ok or not after hovering over the 'Buy' link to 1st verify the address.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same email, but when I clicked through everything it said that I already have an account registered for that email address. But the offer is for the recipient email address only. Makes no sense and seems to mean I can't get a box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Until someone in the know posts otherwise I'd be very wary of clicking through any links on that email. It may be legit but it does smack of a scam in my eyes especially if on entering your details you're then refused a box. It does look more like someone mining for information.

@Anonymous User @Karl-F

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Clicking on the opening post brings me to what definitely looks like a legit NowTV page. Hopefully we will get proper confirmation of this offer soon.

PS, I didn't enter my details on the page I opened. I only went to it to see if I thought it was ok or not after hovering over the 'Buy' link to 1st verify the address.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Apologies for not seeing this earlier and thanks for raising it to us. Yes this is a genuine NOW TV offer. We're just having a look into why you can't seem to be able to redeem the offer and will let you know what we find.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this same issue now.  I am really keen for a free box, but it just keeps telling me, 'You've already created an account with this email address'. 

If someone could help me with this I'd really appreciate it, it does seem very scam like when you have to add your bank details again when you already have them.

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. There should be an option near the top of the form (unless they've moved it) to sign in with an existing account rather than entering all your details again, going via this route and signing in with your current account should work.

If you can't find any option though, pop onto live chat and see if they can help you get the offer. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why do I need to enter my payment details to receive this free offer?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It's part on the nowtv T&C's and to use the nowtv service or Apps on the box you need a valid bank card on their database.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Schnapps,

They already have my payment info as I'm an existing customer. Not sure why
they'd need it again.
Always seems suspicious when a free offer asks for payment details.