cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NO live streams or on demand content streaming at all today.

I have the new 4k box which I recently purchased and everything's been working mostly fine until today. The live channel streams and both the on demand content on now tv just buffers for awhile and then just backs out to the previous selection screen. Other apps on the box are OK.

6 REPLIES 6
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thanks for making us aware @Anonymous User

Our team is now aware and we hope to have word back soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem -no sports streams just pushes me back to main menu (have reset but no luck) Is this a NOW technicl  issue ??/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue on 2 different NOW TV boxes.  Streaming with the NOW TV app on my PC works fine.  I contacted live support and was told to restart the box which i have already done 10 times and was then advised it would be passed on to support and they would contact me by email as soon as possible...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same problem on both the Now TV box and Now TV stick. When doing a technical check it comes up as "Everything looks good" but obviously it isn't. Has this now been escalated as a technical problem?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem cannot watch anything on NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same been trying since quarter to 11 still not working just loads for a will then kicks me back to home page and now just resetting itself all the other app works just now tv and not down to connection as it’s at side of WiFi box