cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Tv - Continue watching

Hi, i'm just looking for some advice on the My TV - Continue Watching list.  In the last few days programs that i had been watching (ie Blacklist/Elementary) have disappeared from Continue Watching meaning that every time i want to watch i have to go back into the series list and search for the correct episode.  Any solutions available? both the above series were fine until last week i could pop in and out of an episode no problem.  Any advice appreciated, thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Once you've viewed all/the last episode from a particular series the episodes will indeed disappear from your 'Continue Watching' list.

However, if you've added your favourite series to your 'Watchlist' they will still appear in their 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply but this isn't the case, both the series i mentioned in the op are ongoing and previously i could leave an episode and rejoin it later at the same point but i can't do this now Smiley Frustrated  strange, cheers

mjax

Geluk
Expert 2

Yes I had exactly same issue whilst mid season in Sons of Anarchy show.

Annoyingly, things I'd glimpsed at briefly and rejected (& removed from My NowTV) are there

& there's no way to delete from "Continue Watching".

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk wrote:

...Annoyingly, things I'd glimpsed at briefly and rejected (& removed from My NowTV) are there

& there's no way to delete from "Continue Watching".

That's right @Geluk,

Currently, the only way they can remove content from your 'Continue watching' list is to play (fast forward) them through to their end...

Cheers

Geluk
Expert 2

But not practical if you've watched a few minutes of Episode one of a series that I don't intend to watch!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I find it so annoying when you try put a series but find you don't like it, it is always showing in the continue watching block. I did start clicking to view and fast forwarding, but if you have 4 o'r more it is a nuisance. Come on NowTV make an easy option for us to delete them!