cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My 5

Has anyone else got a problem with the my 5 app not loading the homepage??

On the black now tv freeview box??

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone??

Ertow
Advocate

Yes mine went off yesterday and nothing this morning

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here hopefully be fixed soon 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Ertow 

I don't tend to use the My 5 App myself and haven't setup a free account for it either on their website.

Just tried the My5 App on my NowTV 4K Smart Box and was greeted with the message " We're Sorry, the Content on this page cannot be displayed at this time " with a blue Retry button that doesn't work.

Don't know if this is what you are seeing ?

I found a temporary work around to access the App, that is if you press the star * button on your nowtv remote a top tab menu appears (home tab doesn't work) but i found that search, browse, and channel tabs seem to operate ok for me when on the My 5 page showing the error message.

You could try to delete the My 5 App under My Apps on your box and install a fresh My5 App by going to your box Apps Store.

I haven't bothered to try a fresh App install because like i said i don't tend to use the My5 App on my box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes that’s the problem I’m seeing. I did try deleting the app and reinstall but getting same message 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try the star * button trick that i mentioned on my post (might be a red button on the NowTV Freeview smart box remote controller) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler

Yes that seems to work cheers pal

Anonymous User
Not applicable

work around works thanks. But NOWTV needs to fix the problem so that the channel works the way they have designed it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will need to report this directly to the My5 Help support line on their website, where My5 are responsible for the fixing or updating their App.