cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies

Movies been shown past few weeks are boring.  People are stuck home and sometimes getting a good movie to watch is all you need. Current movies being shown rather makes you depressed.  Theres nothing enjoyable about this movies.  Waste of money and am beginning to think off deactivating account 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Whilst I can understand your frustration on the occasional lack of decent content from Now TV on the movies side of things. Ranting on a forum about it is absolutely pointless.

If your truly unhappy with Now TV either lodge a complaint or cancel the subscription. 

To be effectively swearing at other forum members is uncalled for.

Also to bring gender into the conversation is again pointless. Personally I don’t care what gender the user is on the forum. Some users on here try to provide assistance and inform where or how to lodge such complaints. 

@Simon-J  can you keep an eye on this as I feel it is turning a bit sour.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Movies been shown past few weeks are boring.

Generally they are and may get worse in 2021 with fewer cinema releases in 2020 and all the Disney/Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars movies migrating to Disney +

There are some interesting movies in December like Emma, Little Women, Downhill and err Cats 🐈 🐈 🐱.

However beyond that not sure what is on the way in 2021.  Scanning the box office of 2020, pretty much everything pre-March 2020 is on Amazon, Netflix or Prime. And Tenet aside not much of note since then.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/year/2020/?sort=releaseDate&ref_=bo_yld__resort#table

I would be happy to see some older movies from the last century that I had on VHS like Pacific Heights which is hard to find .  Also would be good to have a tie up with Film 4 and show some 90s classics like Shallow Grave and Trainspotting.  

Anyway, I will get the movies for the festive films, but will probably cancel in new year and just keep entertainment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SweetBlitz thank you very much for your kind words and movies suggestion.  Really nice off you.  Will be looking forward to them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SweetBlitz  they all seem like nice movies, already getting excited 😃 just watching the few clips on the link . I have something to look forward too with regarding movies.  Thank you so much for letting me know this. I do appreciate your help SweetBlitz. Just like your name 😀😀