cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies

Movies been shown past few weeks are boring.  People are stuck home and sometimes getting a good movie to watch is all you need. Current movies being shown rather makes you depressed.  Theres nothing enjoyable about this movies.  Waste of money and am beginning to think off deactivating account 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Whilst I can understand your frustration on the occasional lack of decent content from Now TV on the movies side of things. Ranting on a forum about it is absolutely pointless.

If your truly unhappy with Now TV either lodge a complaint or cancel the subscription. 

To be effectively swearing at other forum members is uncalled for.

Also to bring gender into the conversation is again pointless. Personally I don’t care what gender the user is on the forum. Some users on here try to provide assistance and inform where or how to lodge such complaints. 

@Simon-J  can you keep an eye on this as I feel it is turning a bit sour.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User everybody's tastes vary. What you don't like others will and at the end of the day, every streaming service offers the same unless it's their own production.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You've said it yourself everybody taste is different,.. so why are you telling me this then ,if my taste is different and I don't like what's been shown. ?? You don't pay my subscription for me . So please if I don't like something I have every right to leave a comment.  Am speaking for myself. If you like what's been shown give a trumps up, I wouldn't come explaining myself to you because it's your preference.  Allow me Express myself too.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it's a pointless rant. Everyone here are customers and have nothing to do with the selection. NowTV will pay no attention to your comment on a customer forum. If you want to vent, put it in an email to NowTv. Maybe a constructive one with some requests of the types of film you enjoy.

If they don't reply (or a reply isn't too your satisfaction) then do what you're threatening and unsubscribe.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976  hey what is your issue, if everyone here is a customer,who am I too? Am I a worker? Why do you feel the need to annoy me. Have I asked for your advice or do you work for now tv? Everyone writes their issues here ,so what's your f k problem if I don't like the movies shown. And did I tell you that I don't know where to make a complaint or send an email? I have every right to post what's on my mind or what am experiencing with my now tv, so don't come tell me what I can write or not write. What's your f k problem,? And if a say am thinking off deactivating my account does that affect you in any kind off way as well ?? Or you own this page? Keep your mouth off my issues, am also a customer and I was saying what I didn't like . So respect yourself and stop acting asif your control things here. If you have nothing better to do than to exchange words with women, then pick a broom and sweep. I hate drama,  what's your issue..

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Whilst I can understand your frustration on the occasional lack of decent content from Now TV on the movies side of things. Ranting on a forum about it is absolutely pointless.

If your truly unhappy with Now TV either lodge a complaint or cancel the subscription. 

To be effectively swearing at other forum members is uncalled for.

Also to bring gender into the conversation is again pointless. Personally I don’t care what gender the user is on the forum. Some users on here try to provide assistance and inform where or how to lodge such complaints. 

@Simon-J  can you keep an eye on this as I feel it is turning a bit sour.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008  well I do apologise for swearing, it wasn't right for me to do that just dont understand what his problem is. If everyone has different tastes then why should that be his problem me saying what I dont like. It doesn't matter if I have made a complaint or not. I can write on how I feel about movies,  but he see6to just be on my case and getting me upset.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Like I said in my previous post, some users on here try to provide assistance for lodging complaints. Which regarding content being poor is probably the best way to vent your frustration.

Only then will it be listened to.

If you believe you are getting upset or angry over posts, it’s best to leave it be rather than get worked up. In my view a customer forum is meant to be for fellow customers to discuss topics that relate to direct issues with Now TV or the app itself. As for content not being good, I wouldn’t bother with a new thread on the matter. However that is my opinion.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008  Theres a difference between discussing something and trying to tell someone they cant Express themselves.  And am human, so if hes upsetting me ,I think I should let him know that.  I have apologised for swearing you right on that I shouldn't have but wouldn't let him tell me what I can write about my experience with nowtv. If everyone has a different taste, dont see why this post should bother him. Let's end it here thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008   I just made a post about how I felt about movies recently that's not ranting.  If he couldn't help me in any kind off way ,he shouldn't be on my case either.  What I posted wasn't anything bad. Everyone here posts what their experiencing with their now tv. I dont think people just tell me to keep quiet because they are the only ones having problems or something been wrong with their now tv. So you can extend an advice to him aswell.  Dont know why my post should even create a problem.