cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

criminal minds season 12

While I can find seasons 1-11 in full on catch up I can't find episodes 1-8 of season 12.  I don't wane to start in the middle of the series - anyone know where I can find them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

The previous episodes could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable
There are 13 missing episodes on series 12 of Criminal minds
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 12 is the current season on TV and has the episodes available that are suppose to be. The full season will be available later in the year.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Season 12 has episodes 1 to 13 missing and goes straight to episodes 14 to 17? So these 13 episodes are missing????😣
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there im a massive fan of criminal minds so does anyone know if and when season 12 will be on the box set. as i have watched all other seasons so now witing to see season 12

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As season 12 is still airing weekly on Sky Living the full season 12 won't be availabel until later in the year most likely the summer time.

Cheers 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me why all seasons are being removed at the same time . Trying to catch up and all remaining seasons only have few days left
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User when on demand is removed depends on agreement with studios.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

To follow on from what @4268 has said. The previous seasons and latest season could re-appear at some time on the NOW TV service, either as 'live' streams or as series 'box sets' but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the content copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins - if there is one...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi thank you for reply . I think I understand I'm not very good at things like this . Will anymore be showing in the future on now tv ? I'm a bit behind with it
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you . Gutted as only just got the box so I could watch them