cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Misleading advertising

I bought a Smart now TV box and a weeks sports pass through Curry's PC World. When it arrived it was a black nowTV box. I went to a store to exchange it. The customer service told me that it was indeed a smart nowTV box but that it did not have the features I was looking for, that was a different smart now TV box. I was treated like an old fool and got upset when I said that I knew the difference between the two boxes. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Santa

I'm not sure you have a problem with NowTV, it's more than likely your problem's with Currys and their famous "well informed" sales staff .

You should ask for your money back and purchase the device you want elsewhere, simply because no one should take your money treat you with such disrespect.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Santa

I'm not sure you have a problem with NowTV, it's more than likely your problem's with Currys and their famous "well informed" sales staff .

You should ask for your money back and purchase the device you want elsewhere, simply because no one should take your money treat you with such disrespect.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Bob,

I have got a refund but I am still fuming as I had to travel into Edinburgh and wondered whether I should have insisted on getting what my invoice says. Thanks for your support. I thought I had found a bargain lol.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting. 

Really sorry to hear about this. It's never nice to hear. Could you tell us what sort of features your after and maybe we can point you in the right direction? Apart from our own 2 NOW TV Boxes we're also on loads of other devices so maybe we can make a recommendation.

Thanks

Simon