cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live TV

I have the new smart box but I can still only get the 14 or so live channels I got with my old box. How do I get the other freeview channels please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You'll get exactly the same channels and content in the NOW TV app on your new box as you did with the old box. 

For the extra Freeview channels, you need to connect an external or indoor aerial up to the aerial socket at the back of the box. Then on the homescreen, go to Settings > TV Channels  and scan for available channels. Once this is done, you will be able to watch the Freeview channels at any time from the homescreen by clicking the Last Live Channel window, or via the TV Guide section.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You'll get exactly the same channels and content in the NOW TV app on your new box as you did with the old box. 

For the extra Freeview channels, you need to connect an external or indoor aerial up to the aerial socket at the back of the box. Then on the homescreen, go to Settings > TV Channels  and scan for available channels. Once this is done, you will be able to watch the Freeview channels at any time from the homescreen by clicking the Last Live Channel window, or via the TV Guide section.