cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just received the NOW TV Smart Box... except HDMI and Power Cable not included

I have just received the NOW TV Smart Box along with the Hub, while the Hub looks fine, but I found out my NOW TV Smart Box does not come with the HDMI and Power Cable... It only comes with the remote and battery!!

Although I can pretend it's "wirelessly" connected, but I do like it to work in real. Can anyone help me what should I do? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Well, that's a first for the NOW TV forum! Glad you are sorted anyway ... enjoy the box and try not to electrocute yourself on the dog-frayed power cable! 😉

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Did the box packaging come with plastic seal intact was the batteries still wrapped in plastic ?

Normally there should be a HDMI cable supplied and power plug included with the smart box.

Suggest either sending NowTV an email, contact live chat or somebody from the NowTV Team will pick up this post and will contact you.

Click on link below to contact NowTV.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Make-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps This is what's inside my box... I looked everywhere and just noticed there are no cables at all O_O

I will try to call them up tomorrow and see what to do to resolve the problem (luckily I can still watch the Sky Cinema in Safari)

IMG_5231.JPG

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Forgive me for asking what could be a stupid question but have you looked inside that white cardboard lump at the bottom of the box, that's where the power and HDMI are stored!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh Guys!! Thanks for your quick replies!! I found the cables finally!! My dog has stole them!! =___= 

Sorry!! False Alarm!! My apology!!

(Note to self, never leave the box open if you have pet around the house)...

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Well, that's a first for the NOW TV forum! Glad you are sorted anyway ... enjoy the box and try not to electrocute yourself on the dog-frayed power cable! 😉

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

InTheDogHouse.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Oh Guys!! Thanks for your quick replies!! I found the cables finally!! My dog has stole them!! =___= 

Sorry!! False Alarm!! My apology!!

(Note to self, never leave the box open if you have pet around the house)...

Thanks

Sneaky dog hehe 😉

They want an opportunity to steal anything 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User bloody hell, I wasn't happy that someone had opened my box and messed with the remote but at least they didn't nick the HDMI and PSU. Beginning to doubt the logistics quality control response they gave me now!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

As you are a NOW TV combo customer you'll need to ring customer services tomorrow to report the issue, they will be able to sort you out. You can find the number on your My Account > Track my Order page

http://account.nowtv.com/track-my-order