cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got the new Now TV Smart Box

Everything seems great so far, currently using the Entertainment Pass. Trouble is, the box basically reboots itself every 5 minutes while I'm watching something. The screen will just freeze, then it'll take between 5 and 120 seconds to come back on. At this point, I have to go back into my channel guide and select the show again. This has happened 5/6 times in the last half an hour. I've tried rebooting it, and my broadband speed is over 20MB so that shouldn't be a problem. Anybody got any ideas, or has anyone had similar issues?
14 REPLIES 14
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been having the same issue for the past month, have been virtually unable to watch any shows. 

Really @Anonymous User, 

The new NOW TV 'smart' Box has not been available for a whole month yet!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital but several members on here have been Beta testing them for a few months...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital but several members on here have been Beta testing them for a few months...

Yes... 'beta' testers. Which @Anonymous User was not 😉

Legend 5
Legend 5

They might have been @SeeMoreDigital. Several people who were on trial won't have posted on forum. Though does seem strange to have had a problem for a month and not previously raised it.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

I've been looking into this one internally and just wanted to get back in touch with you.

Keep an eye on your inbox for an email to the address registered on your NOW TV account, there should be one from me in there.

Just reply back to my email and it will come through to me directly.

Thanks!

Ryan

NOW TV Team