cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Itv hub not working

Itv hub not working asking me to sign in & saying password or email wrong even tho I’ve reset my password
4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it is saying password or email wrong, and you are sure that the password is right, it must be the email address.

You may be typing this correctly now, but perhaps you gave it wrongly initially, or used a different email address then?

A good way to check the situation is to take the Forgot Password? link, and give the email address there. If it can’t find you under that email address, then you will know you have it wrong. And if you think you might have given another email address, you can try that.

But if the email address is accepted, carry on, and give what you think is your password again. If it wasn’t that, it should accept it, and then it will be your password going forward.

But if it was that, it may refuse it, and you can set a new one, double-checking that you got it right.

And then go back to the itv hub to see if it now works with the refreshed details.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi the email I’ve given is correct as they have sent me emails over the
last few years, I’ve changed my password & reset my box but still saying
username or password wrong? But I can log into my account with this email &
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I know this might sound like a silly question on my part, where i am assuming you are not using your nowtv account details whilst attempting to either setup or sign into the ITV Hub App on your box ?

Where you need to sign up via this link below on the ITV Hub website to use the ITV Hub App on the nowtv box or stick and haven't been resetting your nowtv password by mistake by going to your nowtv website login.

https://www.itv.com/hub/user/signin

Obviously ignore my post if you are using your ITV Hub account and not your NowTV account details.

chai
Scholar 3

Until the ITV Hub version 2 app started to appear recently, the app only ever required you to input a postcode to use it.

The V2 app now requires you to create a ITV account, which may be a ITV Hub account rather than a ITV account?