cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Itv encore

I've got now tv on my lg tv in the living room and on a smart box in the kitchen I'm able to watch itv encore on demand on the lg tv under the now tv on demand channels but it's not showing up on the smart box anyone know how to fix this
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pretty sure they're just in the process of rebranding the boxsets and they will appear in the ITV section moving forward, but looks like they are still sorting it out. I'd expect all the Encore boxsets to appear under ITV by the end of the day, but I'll tag @Anonymous User @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team who can check everything's being sorted.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

15251609647157562430528127664781.jpg

15251610167446097887888837803206.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

First pic is lg tv second is smart box
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry @Anonymous User, ITV closed down ITV Encore as a streaming service yesterday. Boxsets may still be available under ITV, but as a channel, ITV Encore is dead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I know it's closed down what I'm saying is it's showing up on now tv on demand on the lg tv and working fine but not on the now tv smart box
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pretty sure they're just in the process of rebranding the boxsets and they will appear in the ITV section moving forward, but looks like they are still sorting it out. I'd expect all the Encore boxsets to appear under ITV by the end of the day, but I'll tag @Anonymous User @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team who can check everything's being sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

@Andy is correct, ITV encore content should all be moving to appear under ITV, the reason being that ITV have decided to end ITV encore as a channel and as such will all move to ITV umbrella. Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers thanks for the reply
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If it’s still showing on your LG TV app, it’s probably because the back-end servers for that app haven’t been updated yet. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok just wondering if all the encore stuff will show on the itv on demand