cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Intentional spamming regarding mandatory pin

Remove it or I will continue.

I am also prepared to go down to now tv/ sky headquarters and chain myself to the offices 

With my dog who is super friendly but super big and I can't clean up after him if I am chained up with him so have fun with that smell 

Anyway remove the pin and I will stop spamming 

Alternative keep the pin ban me and I turn up at offices and chain myself and my dog to them until either police remove us or you remove the pin 

Stop treating us like children we are not improve the previous pin services and do away with the mandatory pin 

Friendly reminder my dog is super friendly so need to be afraid of anything regarding him except for excess amounts of slobber which is super gross 

Down with the pin before I have to resort to chains and a peaceful protest

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Remove it or I will continue.

I am also prepared to go down to now tv/ sky headquarters and chain myself to the offices 

With my dog who is super friendly but super big and I can't clean up after him if I am chained up with him so have fun with that smell 

Anyway remove the pin and I will stop spamming 

Alternative keep the pin ban me and I turn up at offices and chain myself and my dog to them until either police remove us or you remove the pin 

Stop treating us like children we are not improve the previous pin services and do away with the mandatory pin 

Friendly reminder my dog is super friendly so need to be afraid of anything regarding him except for excess amounts of slobber which is super gross 

Down with the pin before I have to resort to chains and a peaceful protest

Dude what ever you are smoking you need to either stop inhaling or put it out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you really think it's ok to chain your dog up outside their headquarters? If you want to protest then fair enough but there's no need to put your dog through that, you sound absolutely ridiculous. Just change providers and get a life. Don't make your dog suffer. 

RoyB
Legend

A hound, bound? Unsound.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.