cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Indoor arial with smartbox

Be
Cause of arial points in my house I need to use an indoor arial with smart box is there anything specific I need when buying new arial please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have a one for all indoor aerial. Picks up 142 channels.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Depending on your budget try and purchase an indoor aerial that is Digital Freeview Approved and has a high gain or inbuilt amplifier booster.

If you are buying from places like Argos or Amazon etc check out the customer ratings and feedback comments.

Also ask the Retailer what is their returns policy if the aerial either doesn't work or you get poor reception/ limited amount of TV & Radio channels.

Obviously i can't comment on how many channels or how well and indoor aerial would preform at your house because it is dependent on a lot of factors.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I bought 106/7750 from Argos to play with smart box - it works well but seems to have doubled in price since my purchase.

Legend 5
Legend 5

I have a one for all indoor aerial. Picks up 142 channels.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 144 in my case Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks guys this helped a lot aerial comes tomorrow I'll let you know how many I get and how I get on