cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can i delete a series from my continue to watch tab

How can i delete a series from my continue to watch tab?
Extremely annoying that it just sits there for weeks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately there's no option to remove items from Continue Watching, they will disappear eventually.

If they really get on your nerves you can do the following, but it's a pain...

You can remove movies by clicking play, then FF all the way until it reaches the end, then click PLAY to play out the last second of the movie. It will then disappear.

For boxsets you need to go to the very last episode in the very last season (if more than one season available) and again FF that all the way to the end and play out the last second.

For catch-up content you're stuck as doing the above will remove the current episode, when the next episode becomes available it will appear again.

In addition I've noticed some bugs in Continue Watching recently where episodes will reappear or not disappear properly when they should, so you might find you are stuck even doing the above.

Hopefully NOW TV will give us the option to remove things soon.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately there's no option to remove items from Continue Watching, they will disappear eventually.

If they really get on your nerves you can do the following, but it's a pain...

You can remove movies by clicking play, then FF all the way until it reaches the end, then click PLAY to play out the last second of the movie. It will then disappear.

For boxsets you need to go to the very last episode in the very last season (if more than one season available) and again FF that all the way to the end and play out the last second.

For catch-up content you're stuck as doing the above will remove the current episode, when the next episode becomes available it will appear again.

In addition I've noticed some bugs in Continue Watching recently where episodes will reappear or not disappear properly when they should, so you might find you are stuck even doing the above.

Hopefully NOW TV will give us the option to remove things soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Struggling with deleting stuff from my continued watching listing. I understand the watching the last episode of the series fast forwarding to the end then letting the system delete it as it thinks you have seen the whole series.

However, I have bought a Sky Cinema pass and watching a couple of films.  As we all do when the credits roll at the end of the film we maybe move on to something else. The system thinks you have not finished the film and continues to store it in your 'Continue watching'...even after your pass has expired. The above solution does not work of course as your voucher has expired and you can't access the film ??

Such a simple option of deleting stuff on Continued Watching - why is there no delete button??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This problem has been around since at least 2017 and there still does not seem to be a answer that works in all cases and none easily.

Can Sky / Now tv please let us know if a solution is in the pipeline.

Other than this the application gives affordable and flexible access to Sky TV for those who do not / cannot put up a dish or afford the ongoing committment of a fuller Sky subscription.

Steve411
Scholar

If you use the NOWTV App, you can scroll much faster to the end of the programme using your finger rather than FF on the stick etc... scroll to the end of the last episode of the last series and it will remove From your account and hence devices.

Steve411
Scholar

They need a button that scrolls to the end like they do with a button already which scrolls to the start. Also a button which says deletes the series link like on Sky so new episodes stop appearing.