cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone managed to re register for Sky Sports Box Office?

I got an email from Sky Sports Box Office, telling me I needed to re register.   So I pressed the "re register" button included in the email, but it just takes me to a screen where I can purchase the latest boxing match?   There's an option to sign in, but not to re register?     

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @@Anonymous User 

Are you using a white NowTV box ?

If so, i just seen this post by NowTV over on their Twitter Help site 😠.

Screenshot_2019-08-31-21-25-26.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No it’s so frustrating - I’ve done every reset possible. I’ve complained for a refund! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like NowTV have updated their service banner in the last 3 minutes saying that the white boxes doesn't support the latest Sky Sports Box Office App (how embarrassing that this wasn't picked up by NowTV before offering customers the opportunity to order and buy the fight).

Anybody effected using the white box i suggest contacting live chat for some sort of compensation.

Screenshot_2019-08-31-21-38-45.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s what I have!! Oh well, the radio it is. Thanks for your help, it has been greatly appreciated. Adam

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you got a smartphone or tablet which i believe you can still watch the fight ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

Then tomorrow get in touch with nowtv live chat and ask for a full refund and some sort of compensation for their embarrassing mistake on their part on not advising customers that the older white nowtv boxes are not supported which wasn't mentioned in the help article above.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, I’ll listen tonight on the radio and get my dosh back tomorrow or next week when I can call them. Shame as I was really looking forward to this one!! Adam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I’ve reset my box which appears to have updated my apps but it’s still not working. No idea, boxing on the radio is just not the same.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I re registered by buying boxing, basically you've got to open a new account. Why it doesnt say this I dont know. Now found out I've wasted my money because cant open box office because it says no internet connection, now they're saying update system, tried that and still nothing. Not happy at all.